GenNext Human Resource Development & Assessment Platform
Opening new Door of Opportunities!
Certified Assessments and Corporate Connect
Educated Unemployment in India is defined as not finding a job in a particular industry despite holding a relevant degree and willing to work at industry with standard wages/ salaries. The deciding factor of getting a decent job is not the number of years that a job seeker spends in schools or colleges, but the quality of education, knowledge and competence acquired during these years. According to reports, almost 2 million graduates and half a million postgraduates are unemployed in India, majority of which are not suitable for any kind of industry role.
- Indian industry needs a catchment of quality candidates, having adequate knowledge and competency to be recruited.
- The potential recruiters face challenges to search talent from Tier I, II & III cities across India
- No demarcation in University grade sheets, where majority scored 80% and above during the pandemic phases
- Hiring resources across geographies involves significant time, cost and efforts
- Industries are not always equipped with proper evaluation team to reach out and ensure standardized & effective hiring across geographies
- There is hardly a benchmark available in India to assess the employability of passing out candidates, freshers and experienced professionals
- India produces millions of undergraduate diplomas, graduates and post graduates every year across various disciplines and trades
- A substantial percentage usually go for higher studies, keeping the rest for seeking jobs in Tier I, II and III cities across the country
- The under-served job seekers, especially those who migrate from Tier II and III cities to Tier I cities in search of better job opportunities, face the struggle ever so often
- Although they somehow secure decent jobs, the struggle to find their way into the corporate arena remains
- There is no guideline or roadmap available for the passing out students to be prepared in line with required industrial skill-sets and become industry-ready
Conduct Employability Assessment, well-structured and standardized in all India perspective is the need of the hour to bridge the gap, aiming to cater the aspiring candidates across various domains and trades.
- Graduates and Post Graduates in Engineering and Technology
- Undergraduate Diploma in Engineering and Technology
- Graduates and Post Graduates in Commerce, Accounting and Finance
A multi-layer evaluation mechanism has been tailored for multi-level candidates (entry, intermediate and professional levels) who aspire to become professionals in their respective domains. The fundamental principle is to assess and assist the students to understand the concepts in depth and apply the same with adequate proficiency.
- This will inculcate positive thinking, brain storming and re-shaping the aptitude and the attitude specifically desired for the industry to provide a better throughput shaping the economy of the nation.
- This will fill the gap between industry requirement and academic proficiency to produce a balanced work force which will be in sync with the ever-changing demands of industry, creating opportunities for the deserving candidates even from remote locations.
For aspiring Candidates
For Industries & Corporate
For Placement Agencies
Certification Programs and Skill Development
Series of Courses designed by industry leaders, top universities and eminent academicians to build and enhance critical professional skills needed to succeed in today’s most in-demand fields.
Strategic partnerships with different skill development organizations, approved by NSDC extend supports to the aspiring candidates registering for various Certified Assessments, enhance their soft skills, life skills including personality development, interview preparations to grab better job opportunities.
Learning Hub is grounded on various distinct learning features to help an aspiring candidate achieve their goals.
Mobile Web App
Install and Add to Home Screen
No App Store, No Version Update
Fast & Reliable
Works in poor Network
Compatible with iOS & Android