Project Management – Group Dynamics and Leadership Oversight
for Engineers, Industry Professionals, Business Executives, Consultants, Freelancers and Entrepreneurs working in IT, Manufacturing, Construction, Services
₹5,000/- ₹1,000/- only !
ENGGtalks® | Professionals
Accomplish journey from Team Member to Team Leader!
Videos & Text Content
Certificate of Completion
- Definition of a Project
- A Brief History of Project Management
- Characteristics of a Project
- Importance of Project Management
- Project Management Framework
- Approaches of project management
- Project Life Cycle
- Greenfield Project & Brownfield Project
- Project Constraints
- Leadership Styles and Skills
- The Importance of character in Leadership
- Team Building and Management
- Team Building Theories of Management | Tuckman's Stages of Group Development
- Team Building Theories of Management | Belbin's Team Roles
- Team Building Theories of Management | Hackman's Team Effectiveness Model
- Team Building Theories of Management | Systems Theory
- Team Building Theories of Management | The Five Dysfunctions of a Team (Patrick Lencioni)
- Team Building Theories of Management | Situational Leadership Theory (Hersey-Blanchard)
- Team Building Theories of Management | Human Relations Theory (Hawthorne Studies)
- Team Building Theories of Management | Principles of Administrative Management Theory
- Conflict Resolution
- Motivation and Rewards
- Motivational Theories | Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs
- Motivational Theories | Herzberg's Two-Factor Theory
- Motivational Theories | Expectancy Theory
- Motivational Theories | Goal Setting Theory
- Motivational Theories | Self-Determination Theory
- Motivational Theories | Equity Theory
- Motivational Theories | Cognitive Evaluation Theory
- Motivational Theories | Reinforcement Theory
- Motivational Theories | Self-Efficacy Theory
- Motivational Theories | Attribution Theory
- Motivational Theories | Arousal Theory
- Motivational Theories | Drive-Reduction Theory of Motivation
- Motivational Theories | Instinct Theory
- Intrinsic Motivation
- Extrinsic Motivation
- Team Motivation
- Leadership and Motivation
- Recognition and Rewards Programs
- Performance Management and Motivation
- Diversity and Inclusion in Motivation
- Challenges in Motivation
- Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct
- Professional Responsibility
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Professional Development
- Cultural and Global Challenges
- Technology and Innovation Opportunities
- Environmental and Sustainability Issues
- Social and Political Factors
- Economic and Financial Factors
How to Get Started ?
Login / Register
Add to Cart
Access My Courses
Frequently Asked Questions
It is an interactive modular digital handbook to understand the group dynamics and importance of effective leadership in order to get success in a project.
It will also help to get success in any PMI exams.
Any professionals working in Project at different domain, Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Project Team Member, Customer Service, Client Handling, Stakeholder Management, Strategic Management, Team and Manpower Management, Business Development etc.
This Program is a self-learning online Courseware which has been designed, developed by a team of consultants and veteran industry experts associated with ENGGtalks
Registered candidates can avail this course through their PC’s, Laptop, Tab & Samrtphones.
There is no fixed timeline for this course as it is an online self-learning course module.
No. There is no such exam or test .
No. There is no refund option available after registration except duplicate payment by the candidates.
Please check our Refund Policy
The payment mode is fully ONLINE. There is a link to the payment gateway in the online application form. The candidate can opt for any of the payment options listed over there. The additional charges (if any) such as service charges, processing fees or bank charges, have to be borne by the candidate.
All kind of online payment process is available. i.e. Debit card, Online banking, UPI, e-wallet etc.
Anyone can drop the course anytime but amount cannot be refundable.
Registered candidates may raise their quires/suggestions through mail which will be taken care by the experts at ENGGtalks platform to assist the candidate.
Please Follow the steps given below to access your course.
- Login with your credential
- Click on "View" button under "Course Dashboard" option
- Click on "Enrolled Course" option on the left side.
- Click on the respective course to start learning.