ISO 14000 & ISO 22000 Series
for Engineers, Industry Professionals, Business Executives, Consultants, Freelancers and Entrepreneurs working in IT, Manufacturing, Construction, Services
₹5,000/- ₹1,000/- only !
ENGGtalks® | Professionals
Nourishing Today, Preserving Tomorrow: ISO’s Double Commitment!
Videos & Text Content
Certificate of Completion
- A Brief History behind the formation of ISO
- Name and Abbreviations
- ISO Name & Logo
- Organizational Structure of ISO
- Financial Functioning of ISO
- Benefits for Business
- Benefits for Society
- Benefits for Government
- Drawbacks of ISO
- ISO Certification Process
- Labeling for ISO certification
- Conformity Assessment Committee (CASCO)
- CASCO’s Vision
- Technical Standards
- Management Standards
- Industry-Specific Standards
- National Standards
- International Standards
- Company Standards
- Six Sigma (6σ)
- Popular standards developed by ISO
- ISO 14001:2015 - Environmental management systems - Requirements with guidance for use
- ISO 14004:2016 - Environmental management systems - General guidelines on implementation
- ISO 14006:2020 - Environmental management systems - Guidelines for incorporating eco-design
- ISO 14015:2022 - Environmental management - Guidelines for environmental due diligence assessment
- ISO 14020:2022 - Environmental statements and programmes for products - Principles and general requirements
- ISO 14024:2018 - Environmental labels and declarations - Type I environmental labeling - Principles and procedures
- ISO 14021:2016 - Environmental labels and declarations - Self-declared environmental claims (Type II environmental labeling)
- ISO 14025:2006 - Environmental labels and declarations - Type III environmental declarations - Principles and procedures
- ISO 14031:2013 - Environmental management - Environmental performance evaluation - Guidelines
- ISO 22000:2018 - Food safety management systems - Requirements for any organization in the food chain
- ISO/TS 22002 - Prerequisite programmes on food safety
- ISO 22003-1:2022 Food safety - Part 1: Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of food safety management systems.
- ISO 22003-2:2022 Food safety - Part 2: Requirements for bodies providing evaluation and certification of products, processes and services, including an audit of the food safety system.
- ISO 22005:2007 - Traceability in the feed and food chain - General principles and basic requirements for system design and implementation.
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Includes 3 videos
How to Get Started ?
Login / Register
Add to Cart
Access My Courses
Frequently Asked Questions
This course will help any individual or organization to implement and maintain the ISO standard, to improve the effectiveness of quality management system, and prepare for a certification audit. It will also enhance skills and knowledge in quality management, which can benefit in the long run.
Industry Professionals, Entrepreneur, Consultants, Subject Matter Experts and Freelancer
This Program is a self-learning online Courseware which has been designed, developed by a team of consultants and veteran industry experts associated with ENGGtalks
Registered candidates can avail this course through their PC’s, Laptop, Tab & Samrtphones.
There is no fixed timeline for this course as it is an online self-learning course module.
No. There is no such exam or test .
No. There is no refund option available after enrollment except duplicate payment by the candidates.
Please check our Refund Policy
The payment mode is fully ONLINE. There is a link to the payment gateway in the online application form. The candidate can opt for any of the payment options listed over there. The additional charges (if any) such as service charges, processing fees or bank charges, have to be borne by the candidate.
All kind of online payment process is available. i.e. Debit card, Online banking, UPI, e-wallet etc.
Anyone can drop the course anytime but amount cannot be refundable.
Registered candidates may raise their quires/suggestions through mail which will be taken care by the experts at ENGGtalks platform to assist the candidate.
Please Follow the steps given below to access your course.
- Login with your credential
- Click on "My Courseware" tab
- Click on the respective course to start learning.
Yes, it is a self-learning course module to understand the requirement and implementation to get standardize as per ISO.
More than 50 hours.