Project Management Tools
for Engineers, Industry Professionals, Business Executives, Consultants, Freelancers and Entrepreneurs working in IT, Manufacturing, Construction, Services
₹5,000/- ₹1,000/- only !
ENGGtalks® | Professionals
Learn the Skills to be an Effective Project Manager!
Videos & Text Content
Certificate of Completion
- Definition of a Project
- A Brief History of Project Management
- Characteristics of a Project
- Importance of Project Management
- Project Management Framework
- Approaches of project management
- Project Life Cycle
- Greenfield Project & Brownfield Project
- Project Constraints
- Process Modeling and Management Tools
- Project Planning Tools
- Risk Analysis Tools
- Project Management Tools
- Metrics and Management Tools
- Quality Assurance Tools
- Database Management Tools
- Project Management Tools | Advanced Analytics
- Project Management Tools | Balanced Scorecard
- Project Management Tools | Benchmarking
- Project Management Tools | Business Process Reengineering
- Project Management Tools | Change Management
- Project Management Tools | Core Competencies
- Project Management Tools | Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Project Management Tools | Customer Satisfaction
- Project Management Tools | Customer Segmentation
- Project Management Tools | Digital Transformation
- Project Management Tools | Employee Engagement Surveys
- Project Management Tools | Purpose, Mission and Vision Statements
- Project Management Tools | Outsourcing
- Project Management Tools | Scenario and Contingency Planning
- Project Management Tools | Strategic Alliances
- Project Management Tools | Strategic Planning
- Project Management Tools | Supply Chain Management
- Project Management Tools | Total Quality Management (TQM)
- Quality Assurance Tools | Checklists
- Quality Assurance Tools | Flowcharts
- Quality Assurance Tools | Control Charts
- Quality Assurance Tools | Pareto Analysis
- Quality Assurance Tools | Cause-and-Effect Diagrams
- Quality Assurance Tools | Histograms
- Quality Assurance Tools | Statistical Sampling
- Quality Assurance Tools | Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- Quality Assurance Tools | Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Quality Assurance Tools | Quality Management Systems (QMS) Software
How to Get Started ?
Login / Register
Add to Cart
Access My Courses
Frequently Asked Questions
It is an interactive modular digital handbook to understand the different phases of a project and different tools to manage a project in workplace by an effective Project Manager.
It will also help to get success in any PMI exams.
Any professionals working in Project at different domain, Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Project Team Member, Customer Service, Client Handling, Stakeholder Management, Strategic Management, Team and Manpower Management, Business Development etc.
This Program is a self-learning online Courseware which has been designed, developed by a team of consultants and veteran industry experts associated with ENGGtalks
Registered candidates can avail this course through their PC’s, Laptop, Tab & Samrtphones.
There is no fixed timeline for this course as it is an online self-learning course module.
No. There is no such exam or test .
No. There is no refund option available after registration except duplicate payment by the candidates.
Please check our Refund Policy
The payment mode is fully ONLINE. There is a link to the payment gateway in the online application form. The candidate can opt for any of the payment options listed over there. The additional charges (if any) such as service charges, processing fees or bank charges, have to be borne by the candidate.
All kind of online payment process is available. i.e. Debit card, Online banking, UPI, e-wallet etc.
Anyone can drop the course anytime but amount cannot be refundable.
Registered candidates may raise their quires/suggestions through mail which will be taken care by the experts at ENGGtalks platform to assist the candidate.
Please Follow the steps given below to access your course.
- Login with your credential
- Click on "View" button under "Course Dashboard" option
- Click on "Enrolled Course" option on the left side.
- Click on the respective course to start learning.