ISO Certification and Accreditation - Frameworks and Implementations
for Industry Professionals, Consultants, Subject Matter Experts, Freelancers and Entrepreneurs
Exclusively at ₹1,000/- only !
ENGGtalks® | Professionals
Build a better workplace by standardizing Systems & Processes
ISO is an internationally recognized standard organization that demonstrates that an Organization follows internationally recognized standards and best practices to enhance its credibility and reputation among customers, partners and stakeholders. Organizations usually involve efficient resources to manage & implement the documentations & workflows as per ISO standards, internal auditing and other stuffs to comply the external rigorous ISO Audits.
It is a self learning online modular Courseware, exclusively designed for the Management staffs of ISO certified Organizations, who used to go through the rigorous Audit and Documentation processes every year in their Organizations. They should be well aware about the ISO standardization processes, protocols and should have deep involvements in the entire process, which might enhance their professional developments and career prospects.
A team of consultants with 250+ years of cumulative professional experience in standardization including ISO… have come out in designing the Courseware to provide the basic philosophy, guidance through various frameworks, different processes step by step, covering all aspects of the certification processes, documentations, methodologies, auditing for continuous improvements.
- A Brief History behind the formation of ISO
- Name and Abbreviations
- ISO Name & Logo
- Organizational Structure of ISO
- Financial Functioning of ISO
- ISO Certification Process
- Labeling for ISO certification
- Categories of Audit
- Types of Audit
- Reference Video
- Types of ISO Audit
- How to Prepare for ISO Audit
- Document Control System
- How to Conduct an ISO Audit
- Benefits of ISO Audit
- What Happens if a Company Fails an ISO Audit
- Mistakes in an ISO Audit
- Benefits for Business
- Benefits for Society
- Benefits for Government
- Drawbacks of ISO
- Sustainable Development Goals
- The United Nations’ 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs)
- Conformity Assessment Committee (CASCO)
- CASCO’s Vision
- Technical Standards
- Management Standards
- Industry-Specific Standards
- National Standards
- International Standards
- Company Standards
- Six Sigma (6σ)
- ISO 9000:2015 Quality management systems – Fundamentals and vocabulary
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality management systems – Requirements
- ISO 9004:2018 Quality management – Quality of an organization – Guidance to achieve sustained success
- ISO 19011:2018 Guidelines for auditing management systems
- ISO 10001:2018 Quality management – Customer satisfaction – Guidelines for codes of conduct for organizations
- ISO 10002:2018 Quality management – Customer satisfaction – Guidelines for complaints handling in organizations
- ISO 10003:2018 Quality management – Customer satisfaction – Guidelines for dispute resolution external to organizations
- ISO/IEC 27000 family of standards
- ISO/IEC 27000:2018 – Information technology – Security techniques – Information security management systems – Overview and vocabulary
- ISO/IEC 27001:2013 – Information security management systems – Requirements
- ISO/IEC 27002:2013 – Information technology – Security techniques – Code of practice for information security controls
- ISO/IEC 27003:2017 – Information technology – Security techniques – Information security management systems – Guidance
- ISO/IEC 27004:2016 – Information technology – Security techniques – Information security management – Monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation
- ISO/IEC 27005:2018 – Information technology – Security techniques – Information security risk management
- ISO/IEC 27006:2015 – Information technology – Security techniques – Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of information security management systems
- ISO/IEC 27007:2020 – Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection – Guidelines for information security management systems auditing
- ISO/IEC 27010:2015 – Information technology – Security techniques – Information security management for inter-sector and inter-organizational communications
- ISO/IEC 27011:2016 – Information technology – Security techniques – Code of practice for Information security controls based on ISO/IEC 27002 for telecommunications organizations
- ISO/IEC 27013:2021 – Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection – Guidance on the integrated implementation of ISO/IEC 27001 and ISO/IEC 20000-1
- ISO/IEC 27014:2020 – Information security, cybersecurity and privacy protection – Governance of information security
- ISO/IEC TR 27015:2012 – Information technology – Security techniques – Information security management guidelines for financial services
- ISO/IEC 27017:2015 – Information technology – Security techniques – Code of practice for information security controls based on ISO/IEC 27002 for cloud services
- ISO/IEC 27018:2019 – Information technology – Security techniques – Code of practice for protection of personally identifiable information (PII) in public clouds acting as PII processors
- ISO 45001:2018 – Occupational health and safety management systems – Requirements with guidance for use
- ISO 45002:2023 – Occupational health and safety management systems – General guidelines for the implementation of ISO 45001:2018
- ISO 45003:2021 – Occupational health and safety management – Psychological health and safety at work – Guidelines for managing psychosocial risks
- SO 14001:2015 – Environmental management systems – Requirements with guidance for use
- ISO 14004:2016 – Environmental management systems – General guidelines on implementation
- ISO 14006:2020 – Environmental management systems – Guidelines for incorporating eco-design
- ISO 14015:2022 – Environmental management – Guidelines for environmental due diligence assessment
- ISO 14020:2022 – Environmental statements and programmes for products – Principles and general requirements
- ISO 14024:2018 – Environmental labels and declarations – Type I environmental labeling – Principles and procedures
- ISO 14021:2016 – Environmental labels and declarations – Self-declared environmental claims (Type II environmental labeling)
- ISO 14025:2006 – Environmental labels and declarations – Type III environmental declarations – Principles and procedures
- ISO 14031:2013 – Environmental management – Environmental performance evaluation – Guidelines
- ISO 22000:2018 – Food safety management systems – Requirements for any organization in the food chain
- ISO/TS 22002 – Prerequisite programmes on food safety
- ISO 22003-1:2022 Food safety – Part 1: Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of food safety management systems
- ISO 22003-2:2022 Food safety – Part 2: Requirements for bodies providing evaluation and certification of products, processes and services, including an audit of the food safety system
- ISO 22005:2007 – Traceability in the feed and food chain – General principles and basic requirements for system design and implementation
- ISO 50001:2018 – Energy management systems – Requirements with guidance for use
- ISO 50002:2014 – Energy audits – Requirements with guidance for use
- ISO 50003:2021 – Energy management systems – Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of energy management systems
- ISO 50004:2020 – Energy management systems – Guidance for the implementation, maintenance and improvement of an ISO 50001 energy management system management system
- ISO 50005:2021 Energy management systems – Guidelines for a phased implementation
- ISO 50006:2014 Energy management systems – Measuring energy performance using energy baselines (EnB) and energy performance indicators (EnPI) – General principles and guidance
- ISO 50007:2017 Energy services – Guidelines for the assessment and improvement of the energy service to users
- ISO/TS 50008:2018 Energy management and energy savings – Building energy data management for energy performance – Guidance for a systemic data exchange approach
- ISO 50009:2021 Energy management systems – Guidance for implementing a common energy management system in multiple organizations
- ISO/TS 50011:2023 Energy management systems – Assessing energy management using ISO 50001:2018
- ISO 50015:2014 Energy management systems – Measurement and verification of energy performance of organizations – General principles and guidance
- ISO 31000:2018 – Risk management – Guidelines
- IEC 31010:2019 – Risk management – Risk assessment techniques
- ISO 31022:2020 – Risk management – Guidelines for the management of legal risk
- ISO 31030:2021 – Travel risk management – Guidance for organizations
- ISO Guide 73:2009 – Risk management – Vocabulary
- ISO/TR 31004:2013 – Risk management – Guidance for the implementation of ISO 31000
- ISO 13485:2016 Medical devices – Quality management systems – Requirements for regulatory purposes
- ISO/TR 14969:2004 Medical devices – Quality management systems – Guidance on the application of ISO 13485: 2003
- ISO 14971:2019 Medical devices – Application of risk management to medical devices
- ISO/TR 24971:2020 Medical devices – Guidance on the application of ISO 14971
- ISO 11135:2014 Sterilization of health-care products – Ethylene oxide – Requirements for the development, validation and routine control of a sterilization process for medical devices
- ISO 11137 – Sterilization of health care products – Radiation
- ISO 11607 – Packaging for terminally sterilized medical devices
- Net Zero Guidelines
- ISO/IEC 17025:2017 – General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories
- ISO/IEC 20000 – Information technology – Service management
- ISO 20121:2012 – Event sustainability management systems – Requirements with guidance for use
- ISO 639 – Language codes
- ISO 4217:2015 – Codes for the representation of currencies
- ISO 3166 – Country Codes
- ISO 8601 – Date and time format
- ISO/IEC 9660:2023 – Information processing – Volume and file structure of CD-ROM for information interchange
- ISO 6:1993 – Photography – Black-and-white pictorial still camera negative film/process systems – Determination of ISO speed
- ISO 26000:2010 – Guidance on social responsibility
- ISO 37001:2016 – Anti-bribery management systems – Requirements with guidance for use
- Chapter-wise interactive Lessons (Texts, Links, PDF etc.)
- Q&A Forums and Discussions.
- Different aspects of ISO Certifications
- Frameworks and Methodologies
- Various ISO Standards
- Assessments and Evaluations
- Benefits and Drawbacks
How to Get Started ?
Register or Sign In
Add to Cart
Frequently Asked Questions
This course will help any individual or organization to implement and maintain the ISO standard, to improve the effectiveness of quality management system, and prepare for a certification audit. It will also enhance skills and knowledge in quality management, which can benefit in the long run.
Industry Professionals, Entrepreneur, Consultants, Subject Matter Experts and Freelancer
This Program is a self-learning online Courseware which has been designed, developed by a team of consultants and veteran industry experts associated with ENGGtalks
Registered candidates can avail this course through their PC’s, Laptop, Tab & Samrtphones.
There is no fixed timeline for this course as it is an online self-learning course module.
No. There is no such exam or test .
No. There is no refund option available after registration except duplicate payment by the candidates.
Please check our Refund Policy
The payment mode is fully ONLINE. There is a link to the payment gateway in the online application form. The candidate can opt for any of the payment options listed over there. The additional charges (if any) such as service charges, processing fees or bank charges, have to be borne by the candidate.
All kind of online payment process is available. i.e. Debit card, Online banking, UPI, e-wallet etc.
Anyone can drop the course anytime but amount cannot be refundable.
Registered candidates may raise their quires/suggestions through mail which will be taken care by the experts at ENGGtalks platform to assist the candidate.
Please Follow the steps given below to access your course.
- Login with your credential
- Click on "View" button under "Course Dashboard" option
- Click on "Enrolled Course" option on the left side.
- Click on the respective course to start learning.
Yes, it is a self-learning course module to understand the requirement and implementation to get standardize as per ISO.