To understand the basic aspects of Chartered Engineer Certification, it’s recognition and acceptance of one’s Techno Academic Qualifications and Professional attainment on a global platform.
- The responsibilities of a Chartered Engineer
- The benefits of becoming a Chartered Engineer
- The advantages to become a Chartered Engineer
- Opportunities for Chartered Engineer in India & aboard
- About Solar Chartered Engineer
- Issuing authorities of Chartered Engineer Certificate globally
- Differences between Chartered Engineer and Professional Engineer
- The differences among Valuer, Assessor & Lender Independent Engineer
- Role of Lender’s Independent Engineer
- The Risk of banks and NBFCs
- RBI rules for banks and NBFCs
- The true Lender’s Engineer value proposition
- Attributes of a Lender’s Engineer
- Lender’s Independent Engineer report
- List of banks and NBFCs who are working with Lender’s Independent Engineer
- Empanelment of a Chartered Engineer in banks and NBFCs
- The role of a Valuer
- The purposes of Valuation
- RVO laws and institute list
- IBBI rules, guidelines and FAQ
- IBBI registered Valuer for land & building
- IBBI registered Valuer for Engineers
- Valuation under IBC
- Roles and responsibilities of a Chartered Engineer as a Valuer
- Assessment process of a Chartered Engineer to work as a Valuer
- The differences between Valuer and Valuation Engineer
- Required qualification to work as a Valuer of a Chartered Engineer
- Roles of an Assessor
- The responsibilities of an Assessor
- Skills requirements to work as an Assessor
- The essential duties & tasks need to be followed by an Assessor
- The Assessor's Assessment Process
- Job description of a Chartered Engineer as an Assessor
- Assess a Chartered Engineer to work as an Assessor
- Recruitment of a Chartered Engineer to work as an Assessor
- Required qualification of a Chartered Engineer to work as an Assessor in banks and NBFCs
- List of Banks and NBFCs who are recruiting Chartered Engineer to work as an Assessor
- Become a Bank empaneled Valuer
- Value Engineering in Construction
- The essence of a Value Engineering (VE) Workshop
- Value Engineering
- Advanced Valuation
- The Value of Machinery & Equipment Appraisals
- Notice from Customs
- Chapter-wise Interactive Lessons (Videos, Texts, Links etc.)
- Guidelines from various Govt. Authorities
- Q&A Forums and Discussions
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Different aspects of the Certifications
How to Get Started ?
Register or Sign In
Add to Cart
Frequently Asked Questions
Practicing Chartered Engineers, by virtue of their entitlement, are playing the roles of recognition & acceptance by nurturing their techno-academic qualification in the complex technology field as a Chartered Engineer on behalf of various Government authorities & financial Institutions.
A non-practicing Chartered Engineer, who are having the Chartered Engineer certificate along with technical & professional abilities, are yet to play major roles in the modern technological fields.
This course will help practicing Chartered Engineers to get an idea of recent development on rules and regulations by various Govt. Organizations, Banks and NBFCs as Lender’s Independent Engineer, Registered Valuer, Loss Assessor etc.
Chartered Engineer certificate holders, yet to start their career as a practicing Chartered Engineer, will get a brief understanding of their roles & responsibilities as Lender’s Independent Engineer, Registered Valuers, Banks & NBFCs, Customs, Excise etc. which will help them to get empanelled in these organizations.
At ENGGtalks, the course module has been curated, structured, designed and delivered by eminent practicing Chartered Engineers from various Government organization, banks & NBFCs and industry-veterans.
It is a self-learning module powered by ENGGtalks for existing Chartered Engineer and also aspiring Chartered Engineer Candidates.
Once the registration completed it will be valid for lifetime.
Any engineering working professionals can avail this course.
No, it is only self-learning module powered by ENGGtalks, aiming to guide practicing or non-practicing Chartered Engineers or aspiring Chartered Chartered Engineer about different aspects of Chartered Engineer Certification Program and prepare themselves accordingly.
Registered candidates can avail this course through their PC’s, Laptop, Tab & Samrtphones.
No. There is no such exam or test .
No. There is no refund option available after registration except duplicate payment by the candidates.
Please check our Refund Policy
The payment mode is fully ONLINE. There is a link to the payment gateway in the online application form. The candidate can opt for any of the payment options listed over there. The additional charges (if any) such as service charges, processing fees or bank charges, have to be borne by the candidate.
All kind of online payment process is available. i.e. Debit card, Online banking, UPI, e-wallet etc.
Anyone can drop the course anytime but amount cannot be refundable.
Any PhD, Masters and graduate in Engineering & Technology can avail this course.
Registered candidates may raise their quires/suggestions through mail which will be taken care by the experts at ENGGtalks platform to assist the candidate.
To access this course candidate has to register from the below mentioned link Guidelines & Preparation for Chartered Engineer Certification.
It is a self-learning module to understand the basic aspects of a Chartered Engineer.
More than 30 Hrs.